Descimco is a mechanical contractor with offices in Quebec City and Laval. In business for more than 25 years, the organization carries out multidisciplinary construction mandates throughout Quebec. Recognized for the quality of its work in the mining, metals and petrochemical sectors, Descimco is a leader in commercial and institutional development.
Do you like challenges and are you willing to travel to various regions of Quebec? You want to be part of a young and dynamic team? Descimco is a contractor working in the industrial sector of mechanics and piping. We are currently looking for a 3D Draftsman for our construction sites in the greater Montreal area. Under the supervision of the construction manager, the 3D draftsman will have to be creative while being able to respond to strict instructions.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Draw various sketches;
- Participate in project coordination meetings;
- Ensure compliance of drawings;
- Perform drafting tasks including moderation, 3D integration and Autocad.
- DCS in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent;
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in structural design (an asset);
- A good 3D vision;
- Technical rigor
- Strong computer skills (mainly in Revit, 3D, BIM);
- A very good understanding of plans and specifications.
- Thorough and detail-oriented;
- A good communicator;
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pleasant, friendly work environment that offers a work-life balance;
- Varied and stimulating challenges;
- Range of social benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…);
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunity to carry out projects throughout the province.
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.