Descimco is a mechanical contractor with offices in Quebec City and Laval. In business for more than 25 years, the organization carries out multidisciplinary construction mandates throughout Quebec. Recognized for the quality of its work in the mining, metals and petrochemical sectors, Descimco is a leader in commercial and institutional development.
Under the supervision of the Project Director, the Administrative Assistant will be called upon to support the latter in the execution of the projects entrusted to him.
What does a work day look like?
- Provide technical support
- Carry out all processes related to the preparation of verified expenditures
- Ensure the updating and follow-up of documents
- Respond to all requests from the project manager
- Perform data entry in tables and make cumulative entries
- Formatting of various administrative documents
- Filing emails, mail and documents received
- Scanning and transmitting documents
- Carry out cost and time estimates in conjunction with the project manager and the buyer
- Carry out telephone follow-ups
- Carry out all other related tasks linked to the smooth running of project activities
- Follow up on technical files
You have :
- College training ( DCS or ACS) in secretarial or administrative work. (Experience may replace training).
- 1 year of relevant experience in the construction field
- Proficiency in written and spoken French,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
You are :
- Methodical, rigorous and meticulous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Quick learner
What we offer:
- Pleasant work environment and work-life balance;
- Varied and stimulating challenges;
- Wide range of benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…);
- Competitive compensation according to your experience;
- Flexible schedule.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.