Who are we?
Talvi is a general contractor with expertise in civil works (excavation, concreting, steel structure…), electrical works (control, switchgear…) and architectural works. The company has acquired an enviable reputation in the field of high voltage, thanks in part to the large-scale installations carried out in the field of electrical substations, for which Hydro-Québec is one of its major clients.
Relying on a wide range of skills and continuous training, the company’s versatile workforce carries out complex projects requiring skills in a variety of fields.
What would a day’s work look like?
- Plan and direct the installation work
- Maintain a daily report of site activities
- Participate in site meetings with the client
- Hydro-Québec RTD training (mandatory)
- 5 years of experience as a line foreman
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety
- A good communicator
- Organized and proactive
- Interested in travelling to complete projects throughout Quebec
What we offer:
- Good work environment;
- Range of social benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…)
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.