The ELEM Group is a company offering various services common to a group of companies in the fields of institutional, industrial and commercial construction, prefabrication and engineering in Quebec, Montreal and Toronto. The administrative services team is known for its dynamism, its rigour and the evolution of its methods in order to meet the expectations of its diversified clientele.
Under the supervision of the Administrative Services Coordinator, the clerk will perform various data entry tasks. If needed, he/she will also assist in the accomplishment of certain tasks related to procurement. Do you have a good sense of responsibility and organization and are you a quick learner? Join our experienced team now!
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entering purchase and receipt orders into the procurement software;
- Filing of documents
- Performing all other related tasks linked to the accounting services.
- DVS in office/accounting would be an asset
- Experience in accounting/administration would be an asset;
- A good command of written and spoken French;
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word software as well as Outlook messaging.
- Organised and conscientious;
- A good team player
- A quick learner
- Trustworthy, reliable
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity for diversified skills development given the size of the group of companies;
- Excellent work environment;
- Range of benefits (gym membership, group insurance, dental insurance, group RRSP, social club…);
- Free coffee & parking.
- Flexible schedule / Summer schedule (every other Friday afternoon off)
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at email@example.com. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.