Who we are?
ELEM is the cornerstone that structures a group of companies united by their thirst for challenge. With its diversified expertise, our group is the first choice in Canada for engineering, energy, construction and management of complex projects. Our international scope is proof of our cutting-edge innovations, and even our smallest achievements demonstrate our vast know-how.
Are you looking for new challenges in a high-performance and motivated team? ELEM is an incomparable workplace that focuses on people, offering a work-life balance that is attentive to your needs and a range of benefits that will take care of your well-being.
Knocking on our door is a unique opportunity to join a team motivated by the satisfaction of constantly surpassing yourself.
What does a day’s work look like?
The chief mechanic supervises mechanical operations and ensures that work is carried out correctly in the workshop and on worksites. They plan, organize, directsand control both maintenance and mechanical repair operations for various equipment such as trucks, heavy machinery and various rolling stock. They support their team of mechanics while coordinating communication and follow-ups with suppliers and partners. More specifically, the duties include :
- Allocate the different tasks to the mechanics and support them in their work;
- Establish the maintenance and repair schedule for the fleet, in collaboration with the Equipment and Fleet Manager;
- React quickly to unforeseen events related to operations.
You have :
- A DVS in diesel mechanics or equivalent experience;
- More than five (5) years experience in a similar position;
- A valid class 5 driving licence;
- A valid class 3 driving licence (an asset);
- Health and safety card issued by ASP Construction;
- Welding skills (an asset)
You are :
- Able to work in a team;
- A person with good analytical skills;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to manage your time well.
What we offer :
- Very competitive salary;
- Good working atmosphere;
- Range of benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP with employer, group insurance, group RRSP with employer contribution, social club…)
Please send your application to email@example.com. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.