Changing the future, together
As an established instigator of today’s environmental transition, OPTING offers a sustainable vision implemented by a team of scientists dedicated to the optimisation of industrial processes. Our ambition is clear and stated: to show our partners and customers how to optimise their investments in cost-effective technologies that deliver significant environmental benefits.
Do you like challenges and are you ready to travel to various regions of Quebec? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team? Opting is currently looking for a process engineer for our projects in the greater metropolitan area. The process engineer will be responsible for continuously optimizing the processes entrusted to us, ensuring the efficient management of each stage of the projects, and finding, selecting and implementing effective solutions to problems.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Define, analyse and improve processes in a context of continuous improvement combining safety, quality and productivity;
- Prepare project schedules;
- Support in the design of industrial processes and the selection of equipment;
- Support in the production of schematics, diagrams, mass balances, plans and specifications;
- Write reports of technical advice or recommendations;
- Communicating with customers and suppliers;
- Participate in visits and meetings;
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering or equivalent;
- Licence from the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (an asset); OR
- Candidate to the profession;
- Good teamwork skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Health and safety training for a construction site (ASP);
- Knowledge of BIM and Autocad Inventor tools.
- Concerned with customer satisfaction;
- A good communicator;
- Bilingual (an asset)
- Open to mobility in Quebec.
What we offer:
- Pleasant, friendly and work-life balance work environment;
- Varied and stimulating challenges;
- Range of social benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…);
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunity to carry out projects on a global scale.
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at email@example.com . Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.