Descimco is a mechanical contractor with offices in Quebec City and Laval. In business for more than 25 years, the organization carries out multidisciplinary construction mandates throughout Quebec. Recognized for the quality of its work in the mining, metals and petrochemical sectors, Descimco is a leader in commercial and institutional development.
Do you like challenges and are you willing to travel to various regions of Quebec? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team? Descimco is a contractor working in the industrial sector of mechanics and piping. We are currently looking for a project manager for our sites in the Montreal and Montérégie regions. Under the supervision of the Construction Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for the efficient management of each step of the project by coordinating all phases of the project.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Plan and monitor the work;
- Prepare schedules;
- Participate in the planning, scheduling and execution of daily construction tasks;
- Ensuring the follow-up of supplies;
- Communicating with clients and suppliers;
- Participate in safety visits and meetings;
- Manage change orders and contractual requirements;
- Ensure that the financial requirements of the project are met and that the coding procedure is followed;
- Coordinate quality assurance;
- Establishing working methods and coordinating them between the various project stakeholders.
YOU HAVE :
- Bachelor’s degree or DCS in mechanical engineering, civil engineering or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in multidisciplinary construction project management;
- Permit from the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (an asset);
- Strong computer skills (mainly in MS Project and Autocad);
- Very good knowledge of plans and specifications;
- Health and safety training on a construction site (ASP).
YOU ARE :
- Concerned about customer satisfaction;
- A good communicator;
- Bilingual (an asset)
- Open to mobility in the Montreal and Montérégie regions.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Pleasant, friendly and work-life balance work environment;
- Varied and stimulating challenges;
- Range of social benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…);
- Competitive compensation based on your experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Opportunity to carry out projects throughout the province.
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at email@example.com.Veuillez. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.