Who are we?
ELEM is a company offering a wide range of administrative services to a group of large companies in the fields of industrial and commercial construction, prefabrication and engineering in Quebec City, Montreal and Toronto. The team is competent, dynamic and at the forefront in the use of computer tools.
You already have experience in the field of receiving and shipping, love to take on new challenges and have an excellent sense of resourcefulness? Join our team now!
What would a day’s work look like?
- Ship and receive merchandise;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Operate forklifts;
- Ensure an efficient filing system for equipment / parts and tools;
- Complete and forward required forms;
- See to the maintenance and cleaning of the warehouse;
- Perform maintenance work, as required;
- Perform order preparations;
- Perform data entry in the “Wasp” system;
- Respond to employee requests;
- Perform all other tasks related to the receiving/shipping department.
You have :
- Completed high school diploma
- Ability to adapt to different temperatures temperatures (work indoors or outdoors)
- Manual skills
- Good physical condition
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a good work climate
- Possess a valid class 5 driver’s license (essential)
- Experience driving a forklift (asset)
- Good knowledge of the construction industry (asset)
What we offer:
- Good working atmosphere;
- 40 hour work week with the possibility of overtime during busy periods;
- Free coffee and parking;
- Range of social benefits (gym membership, group insurance, group RRSP, social club…)
Please send your application to the attention of Ms. Marie-Josée St-Onge at email@example.com. Please note that we thank you for your interest in our company, but that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.